A new version of IntelliJ Idea is available : IntelliJ Idea 9.0.3
- A new UI for merging Subversion branches
- A new tool to store encrypted passwords for VCS, proxy server etc.
- A lot of bugfixes, more than 350
- The HTML editor comes with initial support for HTML 5
- The Flex debugger has been improved a lot
- This version supports now Grails 1.3.x
- Several little performance improvements in specific part (XHTML editing by example)
The change notes are available on the site of JetBrains.
You can download it from now and install it manually or just launch Idea and the patch will be downloaded and applied.