IntelliJ Idea 9.0.2 has just been released.
This version includes these new features and improvements :
- View vertical indent guides
- New action "Show in Explorer" from the contextual menu
- The detection of the necessity of rebuild project indexes has been improved
- The source can be directly attached to decompiled class file from the edit window
- The Java debugger supports autoboxing
- A diff tool for UML
- New consoles for SQL and HQL
- Improvements of the Spring configuration file editor view
- Improvements of the remote projects support
- Stacktrace folding for Groovy code
- Support of GWT 2.0 UIBinder
- Package Adobe AIR applications
- Better support of CSS3
- Tracking of Grails 1.2 Ivy dependencies
- Live templates for Flex
- Parralel compilation of indenpendent Flex modules
- New options for code style programming
- New inspections
- New quickfixes and intentions
You can view the complete release notes of this new version.
There is no great new features, but the bug fixes and little enhancements make that version really interesting (like all new versions of IntelliJ IDEA).